Sunday, March 2, 2008

Dr. Emoto and ME in Niagara

I am thrilled to BE selected as one of presenters at the "Healthy Workplaces" conference in Niagara-on-the-Lake, March 26th and 27th. It was an honor enough to have been asked from over 100 applicants but when I found out Dr. Emoto was going to be the keynote speaker, I knew, somehow, I was being put in the right place at the right time. I had just finished reading Dr. Emoto's book, "The Shape of Love". His simplicity and honesty are so prevalent in the book. I accepted his invitation to tell him what I thought about the book -he makes this invitation in a disarmingly honest way on the last pages. I was most impressed to get a response almost immediately... he has agreed to meet with me and perhaps give me an endorsement for the cover of my book, "Imagine Your Soul Abundant". We both believe the turning point for mankind will be when we begin to live mostly in a consciousness of GRATITUDE.

If you are not familiar with his work, check out his site a www.hado.org. He has been photographing frozen water crystals for many years noting the incredible impact of kind and loving thoughts compared to those exposed to angry and hateful words or pollution. Since our bodies are more than 70% water there may be much these photos can tell us about why we want to hold a high level of consciousness. The photo above was exposed to the intention of Courtesy.

No comments: