Monday, March 31, 2008

The Conscious Organization


The Healthy Workplaces conference on March 26th and 27th was the "coming out" moment of a new joint venture I have formed with David VanAmburg Associates. Our initiative is called Enlightened Orgs. We believe the time is NOW to take the concepts of consciousness and a spiritual life into western business and our combined skills are perfectly suited to take leadership in that role. www.enlightenedorgs.com.
Two years ago, I set an INTENTION to meet someone to guide me through the "mystique" of Internet marketing. I also wanted that SOMEONE who understood and appreciated the utmost importance of consciousness (Law of Attraction) in our emerging world of business. I was guided to one of the most brilliant and well-rounded people I have ever met -David VanAmburg, founder and CEO of Mutual Gravity. David is a leading consultant in management, marketing and the Internet in the US. He and his company are located in Erie, Pennsylvania. Over the past two years, David and his associates, in particular, Patrick Hiller, artist, graphic designer, web designer and all-round creative genius, have built my website and more importantly, joined me, and mentored me, on my search to understand the consciousness elements for success in a rapidly changing world.

No comments: