Sunday, March 11, 2007

100% Commitment - Drs Regan & Paul!


Here is one of the reasons for our nomadic lifestyle! Sharing in the lives of our adult children.

See the talented guy in the middle! That's Regan - our son - with amazing fingers capable of making the strings on that guitar literally sing!

Those fingers, just hours before this photo was taken, performed a 6 hour life-saving surgery on a colon cancer patient during a 30 hour shift at the hospital.

Both Regan, and singer, Paul, are doctors, entering their third year of specialized medical training. Regan's field is surgery. I am so grateful for young people like them. Young people who are dedicating themselves to their dreams and passions.

Is it easy to commit 100% to your dreams? Believe me, these young men, many times over the 13-14 years of post-secondary education it takes to become experts in their field, will question why they are doing what they do. But they understand 100% committment. They understand passion - for their medical careers and their music. They make it work because the vision is strong.

Two days ago, my one of my closest high school friends received news, her son, the same age as my mine, was killed in a car accident.

Time is your only wealth. Use every precious moment. Pursue your dreams today. Commit to them 100% - with passion and conviction you can succeed. Live in gratitude for all that you have and what you want to have - don't waste a single moment talking about or lamenting on what you don't have. There is so much to be grateful for!

You are a blessing in our lives, Regan!

2 comments:

Floria A Belmar said...

Judy, Bring it on! Love your insight and excitement to make The Secret Law of Attraction topic one not to fear, but to embrace! My first words in learning this was "This is going to be HUGH" and its time has come. Time for all of us to expect the miracles in life. Stop pleading and praying for them, but know they are a gift of our FREE WILL and CHOICE. I believe the world is read for this challenge of conscious awareness. By no accident is this idea spreading like wildfire. Now is the time- to be one with our brother- one with God, and one with the world. I am in the birthing stages of learning and growing and giving my source energy. In my daily walk, I now see evidence abundantly good and bad of the experiences I put on the table. In being aware of my choices, thoughts and vibrations will I nurture my new choices and experiences. Like most people we all want deeper meaning and understanding about life, and living life. The Law of Attraction teaches us we do not have to search, as it is already here within each and every one of us, to be,have, and do all that we want. The world is ready to learn the process of living in the Spirit of our Energy Being.
I believe the world is ready! Judy so are you!! Let your truth,love and energy flow. Bring it on! Floria Belmar

Bill Hibbler said...

Hi Judy,

Gotta love having a son that can make a Fender Stratocaster sing. Enjoy your blog!

All the best,

Bill Hibbler
For Internet marketing tips, tricks and product reviews, go to:
http://www.EcommerceConfidential.com