Sunday, March 18, 2007

The Cosmic Goose

Ever thought about goose bumps? We all experience them. That little shiver or a tingling on your head or the nape of your neck, perhaps. What's that all about? I have come to refer to these episodes as "cosmic gooses" - like that little 'pinch on the bottom' from a universal energy source telling us that we have made some kind of connection. Some times it happens when we read some words that have a special significance for us - that's what happened to my new friend Paul... he refers to the post on Drs Regan and Paul 100% commitment...

"I just checked out your blog...wow! It gave me goosebumps! "Time is your only wealth." Such a beautiful and true statement. Thank you for sharing this with me. I look forward to our conversations ahead."

Paul Atkinson
"Music for the journey..."
www.paulatkinsonmusic.com

Check out Paul's music - that will give you goose bumps!

Or you might get goose bumps when you hear as I did today that my friends Carol and Deb survived a serious car crash that completely totalled both vehicles - but left them relatively unhurt.

Pay attention to your goose bump moments - the universe is trying to tell you something important - what is it saying?

1 comment:

Believing In Miracles said...

WOW Judy, fun to read about yourself! I happened to read this when I checked in to get the link to send to one of my class mates in Bill Hibbler's ebook mastermind course. Thanks for sharing with everyone about these wonderful attraction stories - I look forward to more to come! Thanks for the goosebumps article - I can tell you that I got them. Kim Burney