Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Another birth! - "Imagine Your Soul Abundant"


Last night I announced the "birth" of my first book, "Imagine Your Soul Abundant: Attracting Success, Fulfillment and True Happiness".

The book has been in the gestation stages in my mind for most of my life. Over the past five years, I have immersed myself in the subject matter. Now that it is ready to be shared with you, my feelings are very interesting. I feel grateful and humbled you will give your precious time to read what I have written. I feel intensely responsible for the guidance I have chosen to share with you. And I feel elated to be an 'energy conduit' for this material to flow out into the world.

The book has five sections:

1. Why is the Law of Attraction a Law? - we look at natural law and quantum energy to understand how this Law works all the time for everyone.

2. Prophecies and Duality - what can astrology, and Mayan and Hopi prophecies teach us about the interest in the Law of Attraction at this time in our history? - why the emerging interest in spirituality?

3. BE - Intention - this is the first of three sections outlining my BE-HAVE-DO method to mastering your skills in the Law of Attraction. These last segments are practical "how-to" techniques. The power of your "BEING" - HUMANS BEING MORE - not HUMANS DOING MORE.

4. HAVE - Transcending Consciousness - the Law of Attraction is a natural law to guide us to higher levels of consciousness - but what does that mean? I provide a road map through The Body Conscious guide showing you how to live a life in higher consciousness and attract more of the experiences and things you desire - Gratitude is the turning point.

5. DO - INSPIRED INTUITIVE ACTION - the last step in the process is to take action - but take intuitive action and that requires you tap into your sixth and most vital sense - your Intuition.

Intention is the power - Intuition is the magic! Your life can be transformed through this book, if you choose!

No comments: